Monday, July 5, 2010

Strut, strut, strut.

Ian Golding Photography


WHAT A DAY!

We strutted our stuff today, in front of the directors panel, fashion designers and industry peers at the annual Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival casting today. Over 300 girls and boys showcased their walks in hope to score shows in next months Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival. Here's a few pics from the official MBFF website, all taken by none other than Ian Golding. We were expecting it to take as long as last year to cast. But, it was over and done before we knew it! Well for my group anyway. There were still people casting at 1pm (we left at 11am). MBFF was a lot of fun last year. It's such an awesome experience. 

Good luck to everyone and fingers crossed!

Ally
x

P.s: Excuse my pale winter skin.

Check this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X