Friday, July 2, 2010

Palazzo Versace.




I missed out on posting yesterday, as i was far too tired! Yesterday was a busy day!

Yesterday eleven other models and i were involved in a cute parade in celebration of Miss June Dally Watkins 60 years in the industry! We showcased leading designers at Versace, on the Gold Coast. Early call time meant a very tired girl by 6 last night! My hair-do when teamed with my leather jacket, looked as though i was channeling Olivia Newton John in Grease. But i loved my curls! I don't often wear my hair curly, so it was a nice change! I also like the curls held. It meant i didn't have to worry about doing my hair before i had a casting later in the day! Score!

Very excited it's my weekend already! I am relaxing and planning an outfit shoot! I bought an animal print dress when I was op-shopping last weekend, that i need to tailor! It's far too big... I didn't look at the size, i just loved the material. It wasn't 'til i got it home i saw the size (size 22, just a little bit big!!) So i have a few projects today. The rest of my weekend will be spent hanging out with friends and my boyfriend! I am going bowling tomorrow night. I like to think i am really good at bowling, but the truth is i am absolutely terrible. Bowling is definitely not my forte.

Have a happy Friday!

Ally
XXX

PHOTOS OF BEC AND ANTHEA TAKEN BY ME
PHOTO OF ME TAKEN BY BEC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X