Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I was a dreamcatcher.

So we meet again. This is all a bit exciting. I thought it was just going to be like this forever (not actually, I was just saying that for the effect. Possibly too dramatic). Apologies first for not writing this past week. Blame my internet provider for not caring.

How have you all been? So, it's already Tuesday. Wow. I go away very soon! I am very excited about my holiday, it's going to be a fun week. I super excited to get back into writing, snapping and  designing! I hope you are just as excited to be able to check out UNKNOWN PLEASURES again, on a daily basis! Thank you to everyone who has still been checking and reading, it makes coming back that little bit more special, as I know I have a reason. UNKNOWN PLEASURES is now being read in 11 Countries! Please, if you already haven't, follow me on BLOGLOVIN'!

Given my obsession with anything Leopard (still), I HAD TO buy these super cute laces for my combat boots. That and they were a measly $1.00. At first i was thinking but what if i need that dollar, maybe it could come in handy. I could buy...then I realised I couldn't buy much, if anything this cool for a dollar. So a short story even shorter, they're now on my shoes.  And they made my already cool boots, cooler. I didn't think that was even possible. I'm on the hunt for vintage Leopard print. I found a few bits and pieces last Friday, but not exactly what i am after!



 

HEADING AND DRAWING DONE BY ME.
PHOTO TAKEN BY ME.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I missed you.. I've been on semi hiatus sighhh work has been so chaotic! Cute laces I got my faux fur jacket last week cant wait to share it with you :) P.s I did my first outfit post over the weekend I would love it if you checked that out!

    Lovely shoes! And where are you heading for this trip :)

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X