Saturday, July 17, 2010

Heavy cross.


Very sorry about the lack of posts today( as today's is more of a apology, not a fashion post) and yesterday. I am packing up, and arranging the old apartment ready for the move next week! I will be doing an outfit post tomorrow, so don't even fret. Thank you all for reading my blog! Spread the word about UNKNOWN PLEASURES.


Ally
X


PS- This is the view from our new apartment..At least it will be when we move in!


First photo: Courtesy of Knightcat
Second photo: Taken by me.

2 comments:

  1. looks like your moving to the gold coast :)
    thats where I use to live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Camille!
    We already live on the gc, just moved out of Q1! I love our new plCe better! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys! Thanks so much for following! If you drop me a line be sure to leave your url and I'll come and check your blog out! :-) X